Hello Beta Testers,
Version 4600 is now available for testing! You’ll find that it contains a small number of important changes to the user interface and also addresses minor balance issues and bugs. All of these tweaks are based on feedback from Beta Testers like yourself. Keep up the good work and thanks for your continued support of ReconInForce!
If you have suggestions or ideas of your own feel free to email me at email@example.com, follow me on Twitter, or comment on the Facebook Page!
- Slightly tweaked zoom bounds on iPad
- Added a “waiting for opponent…” banner in Multiplayer to give a confirmation to players that the turn has ended
- Next idle unit button now selects and highlights the idle unit
- Heavy Tank unobstructed sight range reduced from 150 to 140
- Units can no longer move into deployment zones, should prevent accidental movement blocking deployment zones
- Fixed the “value pack” in-app purchase sometimes disappearing from the storefront prematurely
Stay tuned for an upcoming post reminiscing about the “best bugs” that have been found and squished due to feedback from the Beta Testing team.
Leave a Reply