After upgrading to iOS9, try out ReconInForce Version 2.0, just released to the App Store! This update contains the all-new Mapmaker feature, allowing you to create your very own custom battlefields. Fans seeking a challenge can also try the three new scenario maps modeled after real historical engagements.
Keep in mind that you will need to have iOS9 installed before you can download the update. Read on for the details and don’t forget to follow me on Twitter or like the Facebook Page!
- iOS9 Support
- New Scenario Map: Battle for Normandy. Hold the beachhead and plunge through the hedgerows in this oceanfront battlefield
- New Scenario Map: Battle for Kursk. Fight to keep the supply lines open as your forces are surrounded by a massive pincer attack
- New Scenario Map: Battle for Arnhem. Use your paratroopers to secure the bridges so your armor can make their drive to the enemy base!
- Mechanized Mongrels: Deployment cost of “Engineer” increased from 275pts to 300pts
- Mechanized Mongrels: Deployment cost of “Rocket Artillery” increased from 225pts to 250pts
- The Iron Raiders: Removed the “Captain” unit and added the “Mortar Carrier” unit
- Added a recovery for a crash that occured while ending a turn in multiplayer
After upgrading to iOS9 any old versions of ReconInForce you have installed will not work. Just upgrade to Version 2.0 to keep playing ReconInForce! Download the update now by going to: http://apple.co/1IiYYYi
Leave a Reply