Once again, the RiF Beta Testing team has impressed me with great content suggestions for ReconInForce! In this release you’ll find a whole new business model under the hood on the commander storefront. New users will be able to take the 501st, Royal Battery, and Iron Raiders on a one-time totally free test drive in either single player or multiplayer. And I’ve added a “Value Pack” of commanders allowing users to make a one time purchase to unlock all the content in the game at a huge discount.
Thanks to the participation of many Beta Testers in the RiF map survey, “the purge” has come to ReconInForce and raised the bar for what we’re calling good maps! By removing the unpopular maps from the rotation, players will now see increased time on the maps they love.
Read on for the change notes, and don’t forget to follow me on Twitter or like the Facebook Page!
- In App Purchase Trials: New users may now “test drive” the 501st, Royal Battery, and Iron Raiders one time for zero charge; online or single player!
- “Bundled” Commander package released: Users may now buy all commanders in one purchase for a huge savings!
- Mortar Carrier range decreased from 550 to 500
- Mortar Carrier min range increased from 0 to 110
- Turret health decreased from 2000 to 1800
- Heavy Tank min sight range increased from 100 to 150
- Robot damage versus infantry increased from 300 to 350
Map Purge: The testers have spoken and only the best maps survived!
- Operation Campo removed from map rotation
- Operation Sword removed from map rotation
- Operation Stratego removed from map rotation
- Operation Talon removed from map rotation
- Operation Hammer removed from map rotation
- Operation Bullseye removed from map rotation
- Operation Wasteland removed from map rotation
- Operation Clapclaw removed from map rotation
- ReconInForce will now periodically check reconinforce.com’s RSS feed for news articles when returning to main menu and add a badge to the news button when unread content exists on the website
- ReconInForce will now periodically consult the AppStore for In App Purchase price changes and highlight commanders on “sale” by placing a red tag next to their “use/purchase” button
Leave a Reply